*Please choose a maximum of three items from one of five options*
*All prices include sales tax and gratuity*
Option I = $17.95
Deep-fried Gulf Shrimp
Seven jumbo shrimp, hand-battered and flash fried golden brown
Salmon Caesar Salad
Fresh Atlantic salmon char-grilled, served atop a classic Caesar salad with tomatoes, red onion, croutons and parmesan cheese
Oven Fried Chicken
Tender chicken breast strips, lightly breaded and oven fried. Served with mashed potatoes and chicken gravy
Grilled Boneless Pork Chops
Two thick, 6 oz. chops prepared plain, or brushed with barbeque sauce
Two bamboo kebobs skewered with marinated chicken breast, bell peppers, red onions, and pineapple. Presented on a bed of rice pilaf
Fettuccine Prima Vera
Vegetarian dish featuring fresh vegetables sautéed with an Alfredo cream sauce over fettuccine pasta
Option II = $19.95
Chicken Marsala or Chicken Piccata
Boneless chicken breast pan seared, finished with either a sweet marsala and mushroom sauce, or lemon and garlic sauce
Grilled marinated flank steak sliced thin and finished with sautéed mushrooms. Served with a baked potato
Grilled 8 oz. Top Sirloin Steak
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Tender, boneless chicken breast char-grilled and served atop a classic Caesar salad with tomatoes, croutons, red onion and parmesan cheese
Herb and Garlic Encrusted Whitefish
Great lakes whitefish topped with a blend of fresh herbs, garlic, breadcrumbs and butter then oven baked.
Option III =$24.95
Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Port Wine Cherries
Knight’s Market’s premium pork tenderloin is seasoned, roasted and presented thinly sliced. Enhanced with tart cherries in a port wine simple syrup
Grilled Filet Mignon-6 oz. cut (additional $4)
Whitefish with a Basil & Asiago Crust
Great lakes whitefish filet sprinkled with a layer of aged Asiago cheese and fresh basil, and then oven baked
Stuffed Boneless Chicken Breast
Hand prepared with Swiss cheese, Black Forest ham and asparagus, served with fresh pasta and marinara sauce
Shrimp Prima Vera Fettuccine
Fresh vegetables and jumbo shrimp sautéed until tender, tossed in an Alfredo cream sauce with Fettuccine pasta
Horseradish Crusted Atlantic Salmon
Fresh Canadian salmon is baked with a flavorful horseradish crust, and garnished with a dill sour cream
Option IV = $27.95
Maryland style Crab Cakes
Lump blue crab mixed with spring onion, roasted red pepper and seasonings, pan sautéed until golden, and drizzled with an “Old Bay” mayonnaise
Grilled Filet Mignon - 8 to 9 oz. cut (additional $4)
Grilled New York Strip - 12 to 14 oz. cut
Slow Roasted Prime Rib with Au Jus - 12 oz. cut
Grilled boneless chicken breast on a bed of asparagus, topped with lump crab meat and finished with sauce béarnaise
Pan Seared Scallops with Buerre Blanc Sauce
Large sea scallops caramelized in a hot pan, and accompanied by a light, white wine butter sauce
Option V = $37.00
Alaskan King Crab Legs
One full pound of legs and claws, steamed to perfection and partially split. Served with drawn butter
Two 5 oz. Maine Lobster Tails
Elegantly presented on the tops of their shells and served with drawn butter
King Oscar Filet Mignon 6 oz.
Filet Mignon served over a Portobello mushroom then topped with asparagus, crab meat and sauce béarnaise
Knight’s Surf and Turf
Featuring a 6 oz. filet mignon grilled to your specifications, along with a 5 oz. Maine lobster tail served with drawn butter
Slow Roasted Prime Rib with Au Jus - 16 oz. cut
Knight’s Banquet Policies
1. Entrée selections are limited to a maximum of three choices from the banquet option you decide upon. Please let us know of any special requests as we will do every thing possible to accommodate you.
2. Meals include choice of potato (unless otherwise stated), salad, fresh baked bread and your choice of coffee, tea or soft drink.
3. Meal selection, approximate number of guests expected, room arrangements, and all details must be made two weeks prior to the function.
4. A deposit of $2 per anticipated guest ($50 minimum) is requested for all social functions. Your reservation will not be guaranteed until your
deposit is paid. The full amount of the deposit will be used to offset the price of your meal. Your deposit is fully refundable do to cancellation if done 30 days or more before the scheduled event.
5. Prices are subject to change due to rising food costs or increasing costs of operations.
6. The guaranteed count must be given to a contact person listed below at least two days prior to the function. The guaranteed count may be increased after this time (within reason), the count may not be decreased. The guaranteed count less 10% is the minimum number of meals that you will be charged for. We will prepare for 10% above your guaranteed number.
7. Knight’s will be happy to discuss any of the above policies with you. Please contact the following people for all banquet reservations or questions: Stan Howatt, Naeem Khan or Don Knight.