*Please choose a maximum of three items from one of four options*
*All prices include sales tax and gratuity*
Option I = $25.95
This option includes salad, bread and choice of potato
Prime Rib-8 Ounce Cut
Our house specialty-slow roasted for tenderness
6 oz. Filet Mignon
Our most tender steak hand cut at Knight’s Market daily.
Tenderloin Steak Salad
5-6 ounces of beef tenderloin served on a bed of mixed greens with egg, tomato, mushrooms, red onion and shredded cheese.
Stuffed Boneless Chicken Breast
Hand prepared with Swiss cheese, Prosciutto ham and asparagus, served with fresh pasta and a light cream sauce.
Lemon Pepper Whitefish
Fresh Canadian whitefish broiled with lemon and black pepper seasonings.
Option II = $13.95
Thin sliced roast beef on a French roll with potato chips and au jus.
5 oz. Top Sirloin Steak
Very lean steak best when cooked medium to medium rare. Served with a baked potato and sour cream.
Half Pound Chopped Steak
Served open face on pumpernickel bread with cottage cheese and fresh fruit.
Char-grilled Amish Chicken Breast
Prepared Teriyaki style, Cajun or plain Served open face on pumpernickel bread with cottage cheese and fresh fruit
Grilled Chicken Breast Salad
Served on a bed of mixed greens with egg, tomato, mushrooms, red onion, bell peppers, cheddar and Monterey jack cheese
Deep-fried Gulf Shrimp
Five butter flied gulf shrimp flash fried to a golden brown, served with cocktail sauce, lemon wedge and French fries
Option III = $11.95
Hot Roast Beef Sandwich
Thin sliced roast beef served on white bread with mashed potatoes all smothered in beef gravy
Large Assortment of fresh fruits served with cottage cheese and fresh baked roll from our bakery
Ham and smoked turkey served on a bed of mixed greens with Swiss and American cheese, tomato and egg, served with fresh baked roll from our bakery
Smoked Turkey & Swiss
Offered deluxe on your choice of bread with your choice of potato or cottage cheese and fruit
Grilled Boneless Chicken Breast Sandwich
Offered deluxe on a hearty roll with a side of coleslaw and French fries.
Option IV = $10.95
Tuna or Chicken Salad Plate
Served on a bed of mixed greens and tomato wedges
The traditional bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich on your choice of toasted bread. Served with potato chips and a pickle spear.
Grilled Ham and Cheese
Thin sliced Bavarian ham and melted American cheese on your choice of grilled bread. Served with potato chips and pickle spear.
Soup & Half Sandwich
Fresh Tuna or chicken salad sandwich on your choice of bread with potato chips, coleslaw and a cup of homemade soup de jour.
1/3 Pound Cheeseburger
Prepared char-grilled to your desired temperature, topped with lettuce tomato and mayonnaise. Offered with your choice of French fries or onion rings.
Soup and Salad Combination
Tossed mixed green salad with your choice of dressing and cup of homemade soup de jour with fresh baked roll from our bakery
Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail $18/Pound
16-20 per pound peeled and de-veined jumbo shrimp served with cocktail sauce, horseradish and lemon wedges
Chicken and Black Bean Quesadilla $30/Tray
Featuring seasoned chicken breast with black beans in a flour tortilla with a blend of cheeses. Served with sour cream and salsa, lettuce and tomato-serves 8-10
Buffalo Style Rock Shrimp $16/Pound
Flash fried rock shrimp tossed in a spicy buffalo style barbecue sauce, served with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks. Not available for carry out.
Barbecued Meatballs $6/Pound (minimum 5 pounds)
Cooked and served in our house blend barbecue sauce.
Swedish Meatballs $6/Pound (minimum 5 pounds)
Cooked and served in a cream based sherry mushroom sauce, finished with sour cream.
Cheese and Crackers $25/Platter
Assortment of cubed cheese and crackers-serves 10-15
Vegetable Tray $25/Platter
Featuring assorted fresh vegetables with dipping sour cream and chive dip-serves 10-15
Fruit Tray $50
Featuring an assortment of fresh seasonal fruit-serves 10-15
Wing Dings $7/Pound
Served plain with barbecue sauce for dipping.
Buffalo Style Wing Dings $8/Pound
Tossed in a spicy buffalo sauce, served with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
Knight’s Banquet Policies
1. Entrée selections are limited to a maximum of three choices from the banquet option you decide upon. Please let us know of any special requests as we will do every thing possible to accommodate you.
2. Entree selection includes choice of potato (unless otherwise stated), salad, fresh baked bread and your choice of coffee, tea or soft drink.
3. Meal selection, approximate number of guests expected, room arrangements, and all details must be made two weeks prior to the function.
4. A deposit of $2 per anticipated guest ($50 minimum) is requested for all social functions. Your reservation will not be guaranteed until your deposit is paid. The full amount of the deposit will be used to offset the price of your meal. Your deposit is fully refundable do to cancellation if done 30 days or more before the scheduled event.
5. Prices are subject to change due to rising food costs or increasing costs of operations.
6. The guaranteed count must be given to a contact person listed below at least two days prior to the function. The guaranteed count may be increased after this time (within reason), the count may not be decreased. The guaranteed count less 10% is the minimum number of meals that you will be charged for. We will prepare for 10% above your guaranteed number.
7. Knight’s will be happy to discuss any of the above policies with you. Please contact Donald Knight or Lindsay Bedolla for all banquet reservations or questions.